Savlon Antiseptic Liquid 250ml
Concentrated first aid Formula.
For first aid & personal use.
Use to cleanse & help prevent infection:
Cuts & grazes.
Insect bites & stings.
Minor burns & scalds.
bathing & midwifery.
Savlon Antiseptic Liquid gently cleanses and helps prevent infection, aiding in the natural healing of minor skin injuries. Savlon Antiseptic Liquid may also be used in bathing or midwifery to help cleanse the skin.
- Brands: Savlon
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not use after the expiry date given.
Do not store above 25°C.
Prepare & Use
Do not use undiluted on the skin.
For First Aid treatment add 2 capfuls (30ml) of the liquid to ½ litre of warm water.
Carefully apply the diluted liquid to the affected area.
For personal hygiene and midwifery add 2 capfuls (30ml) of the liquid to ½ litre of warm water.
For bathing add 5 capfuls (75ml) to bath water.
For full benefit do not mix with soap or detergents.
In rare cases, skin irritation may occur: stop using and seek medical advice. If symptoms persist, or any unwanted effects occur, seek medical advice. Keep out of eyes and ears. Treat accidental splashes into the eyes by washing open eyes with water for at least 10 minutes. If swallowed, wash out of mouth, drink plenty of milk or water, seek medical advice and show the container to the doctor.
Caution: For external use only.
Country of Origin
Novartis Consumer Health,
Active Ingredients: Cetrimide 3.0% w/v and Chlorhexidine Gluconate 0.3 w/v, Also Contains:, Isopropyl Alcohol, Terpineol, Liquid Deodoriser, Benzyl Benzoate, D-Gluconolactone, Sodium hydroxide, Purified Water
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Mar-2014 at 05:11. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.