Saxa Table Salt 750g
Suitable for table and cooking
- Brands: Saxa
Store in a cool dry place
* adding salt to the water when cooking vegetables, brings out their flavour and
raises the boiling temperature so that the vegetables cook faster and retain their
texture and colour.
* To whip egg white or cream more quickly add a pinch of salt before beating
Preparation and Usage
This fine flowing salt is ideal for table and cooking use. Handy Tips: Adding salt to the water when cooking vegetables, brings out their flavour and raises the boiling temperature so that the vegetables cook faster and retain their texture and colour. To whip egg white or cream more quickly add a pinch of salt before beating.
Country of Origin
Premier Foods Group Ltd., Bridge Road, Long Sutton, Spalding, Lincs, PE12 9EQ.
Salt, Anti-Caking Agent (Sodium Hexacyanoferrate II)
A perfect dish for the winter that comes together in the blink of an eye and combines the sweet flavour of pumpkin with Parmesan.
Nothing beast a traditional roast Gressingham duck with all of the trimmings for Sunday lunch. Remember to save the duck fat to make delicious crispy roast potatoes.
1 hr 50 mins
This easy Sunday roast, glazed in honey, is so delicious it doesn't need any extra accompaniments and everything is cooked in one pan.
1 hr 50 mins
This delicious side dish makes a fantastic addition to festive meals, or warming roasts.
1 hr 25 mins
This is such a simple recipe and it looks so impressive that guests will be checking the kitchen to make sure that you haven't kidnapped a chef.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 18-Dec-2014 at 02:59. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.