Scholl Corn Relief 2 in 1 Express Pen 1ml
Highly effective & fast acting
Treats multiple corns
Visible improvement within 5 days
2 in 1 Corn Express Pen
How is the Scholl 2 in 1 Corn Express Pen Different?
The new Scholl 2 in 1 Corn Express Pen is a unique, highly effective and fast acting way to treat corns. It is reusable and will treat multiple corns.
*Relieves pain associated with reducing thickness and therefore pressure of the corn
What are corns?
Corns are amongst the most common problems to affect the feet. Corns are a thickening of the skin in response to pressure. The thickened skin forms in a small inverted cone-shaped (called a nucleus) that presses into the skin.
Is this product right for me?
Scholl 2 in 1 Corn Express Pen is suitable for hard corns on the top of the toes and on the balls of the feet and for soft corns between the toes. Not recommended for use if your corn bleeds or hurts excessively. Seek medical advice as required.
What are the symptoms?
Corns are shaped like an inverted cone with the interior "point" often pressing on nerve endings, which may cause pain and discomfort, making it uncomfortable to walk. There is often an area of callus/hard skin overlying the corn.
1 pen with scraper and treatment liquid
Made in the United Kingdom from imported and local components.
Scholl and the Scholl logo are trade marks of the Reckitt Benckiser Group.
Reference number: UK/SC/0912/0003
CE Mark - European Conformance
- Brands: Scholl
Store in dry environment and below 25ºC away from direct sunlight.
Prepare & Use
You must read the instruction leaflet carefully before use.
How do I use Scholl 2 in 1 Corn Express Pen?
Step 1: Scraper. Gently exfoliate the top layers of the corn to reduce the painful rubbing, providing relief and allowing the advanced liquid to penetrate into the corn. Reuse every 3 days to help remove the corn.
Step 2: Advanced Treatment Liquid. Apply the advanced liquid using the targeted applicator to soften the corn for an effective treatment. Apply daily.
Do not use on broken irritated skin. Immediately discontinue use if any discomfort or irritation occurs and seek medical advice. For external use only. Only use on the affected are, do not apply to healthy skin. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid use if pregnant or breast feeding. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use any other products on the affected are during the treatment period. Flammable, keep away from sources of ignition. Use only as directed.
This product is not suitable for diabetics or those with poor blood circulation. For more information see leaflet iside
Country of Origin
Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Ltd.
Carton box recyclable.
Made in UK from imported and local components.
Treatment Liquid ingredients: Urea, Water, Ethanol, Butylated Methacrylate Copolymer, Propylene Glycol.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 02-Sep-2014 at 04:50. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.