Scholl Dry Skin Daily Moisturising Cream 60ml
With natural moisturising factors
Maintains soft skin
This product is suitable for diabetics or those with poor blood circulation
Leaves skin supple and smooth
Dry skin daily moisturiser
Do I have Dry skin?
Dry skin is one of the most common foot skin conditions. It does not usually cause much discomfort but can be unsightly - damaged, rough, even flaky. Untreated dry skin can become hard and callused.
What are the benefits?
Starts to work instantly
Leaves skin supple and smooth
How is Scholl Dry Skin Daily Moisturiser different?
Scholl Dry Skin Daily Moisturiser has been specially developed to care for the unique characteristics of the skin on your feet. Containing natural moisturising factors, it gives an immediate 80% increase in hydration, leaving feet soft, smooth and conditioned.
Scholl and diabetes
Wherever possible we try to make our products suitable for those with diabetes as well as those without.
- Brands: Scholl
Store below 25ºC.
Prepare & Use
How & when should I use it?
Apply daily on clean, dry feet.
Smooth onto feet and massage in until fully absorbed. For best results use with Scholl Dry Skin Exfoliator.
Advice: For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not apply to broken bleeding skin. Avoid contact with eyes.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Aqua, Glycerin, Urea, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sucrose Distearate, Petrolatum, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Sodium PCA, Sucrose Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lactic Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Allantoin, Diglycerin, Sorbitol, Lysine PCA, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum, Parfum, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool
Suitable for Diabetics
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Sep-2014 at 04:16. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.