Scholl Dry Skin Instant Recovery Cream 60g
Soft & smooth feet instantly
Dry skin instant recovery cream
Do I have dry skin?
If the skin on the feet loses moisture it becomes damaged, rough and flaky - which can look unsightly. Dry skin can feel rough/coarse to touch.
How is Scholl Dry Skin Instant Recovery Cream different?
The experts at Scholl have developed a special foot skin care cream - Dry Skin Instant Recovery Cream. It contains innovative Deep Hydrate™ formula, which exfoliates dead, dry skin cells, allowing special moisture boosters to penetrate deep into the skin (upper layers of the epidermis) and promote an effective moisture level. The result is an instant restoring, gentle softening and smoother looking effect.
What are the benefits?
Intense moisture boost
Instantly soft and smooth feet with only one application
Non-greasy & quickly absorbed
Long lasting - 24 hour intensive moisturisation
What are the results?
Smoother, softer skin instantly - 73% agree
Velvety soft and smooth skin for 24 hours - 76% agree
Great healthy looking feet after 7 days - 75% agree
Would recommend this product to a friend or family member - 85% agree
Consumer evaluation. 190 subjects
Scholl about us
Scholl understand feet and how you feel about them. That's why we're dedicated to creating innovative footcare and footwear solutions, to enable you to enjoy feet that are healthy, attractive and full of vitality, every day. We hope you enjoy using your new Scholl Dry Skin Instant Recovery Cream, which is brought to you with our foot expertise.
- Brands: Scholl
Store below 25°C.
Prepare & Use
How & when should I use it?
Apply daily on clean, dry feet. Gently massage into the skin, in particular in the area of dry skin. For best results use with Scholl Dry Skin Exfoliator.
Suitable for external use only. Do not apply to damaged, inflamed or broken skin. Keep away from eyes. Stop using this product if it disagrees with you. Keep out of reach of children.
Scholl and diabetes
Wherever possible we try to make our products suitable for those with diabetes as well as those without.
This product is suitable for diabetics and those with poor blood circulation
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Aqua, Glycerin, Urea, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sucrose Distearate, Petrolatum, Alumina, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Sucrose Stearate, Sodium PCA, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lactic Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Allantoin, Diglycerin, Sorbitol Lysine PCA, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum, Parfum, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 24-Oct-2014 at 02:36. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.