Scholl Hard Skin Softening Cream
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Hard skin softening cream
With Salicylic Acid & Lactic Acid
- Reduces Hard Skin & Callus in 7 days
- Formulated for larger areas of skin
- Softens and prepares for easier removal
How does Scholl Hard Skin Softening Cream work?
The skin on the foot is unique as it's designed to withstand the day to day pressure of walking and standing. Sometimes prolonged pressure and friction, such as from ill-fitting shoes of being on your feet a lot, can cause hard skin to build up.
The experts at School know that the best way to treat hard skin is to soften & regularly remove it, so they hard created a range of products specially formulated for hard skin.
How is Scholl Hard Skin Softening Cream different?
Scholl products are all specially formulated for the unique skin on the feet.
- With Salicylic acid to help bread down stubborn areas of hard skin.
- Specially designed for larger problem areas such as under the heel and ball of the foot.
- Reveals soft, supple, smooth skin.
- Convenient to use, simply apply to affected areas daily and leave to work.
- 63 applications.
- Suitable for regular use.
Scholl understand feet and how you feel about them. That's why we're dedicated to creating innovative footcare and footwear solutions, to enable you to enjoy feet that are healthy, attractive and full of vitality, every day.
Keep out of reach of children. Store below 25°C.
Prepare & Use
1. Apply daily directly to the areas of hard skin and rub in.
2. For best results regularly use a Scholl foot file that's specially designed for larger areas of hard skin.
Replace cap after use.
Suitable for regular use.
Scholl and diabetes
Unfortunately, this product is not suitable for diabetics or those with poor blood circulation.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use on broken, bleeding skin.
- Stop using if skin becomes sore or inflamed.
- Not suitable for children.
- During treatment avoid exposure to the sun
Country of Origin
SSL International plc,
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Decyl Oleate, Glycerin, Steareth-2, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butryospermum Parkii Butter, Steareth-21, Salicylic Acid, Prunus Persica Kernel Oil, Tartaric Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactic Acid, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Parfum.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.