Scholl Softening Hard Skin Cream 60ml
Visibly softer skin in 7 days
With salicylic & lactic acids
Suitable for regular use
Hard skin softening cream
How does Scholl Hard Skin Softening Cream work?
The skin on the foot is unique as it's designed to withstand the day to day pressure of walking and standing. Sometimes prolonged pressure and friction, such as from ill-fitting shoes or being on your feet a lot, can cause hard skin to build up.
The experts at Scholl know that the effective way to treat hard skin is to soften & remove it so have created a range of products specially formulated for hard skin.
How is Scholl Hard Skin Softening Cream different?
Scholl's products are all specially formulated for the unique skin of the foot
With Salicylic acid to help soften stubborn areas of hard skin.
Specially designed for larger problem areas such as under the heel and ball of the foot.
Reveals soft, supple, smooth skin.
Convenient to use, simply apply to affected areas and leave to work.
Scholl about us
Scholl understand feet and how you feel about them. That's why we're dedicated to creating innovative foot-care and footwear solutions, to enable you to enjoy feet that are attractive and full of vitality, every day.
Made from local and imported components.
- Health & Medicines / Foot Care / Moisturisers
- Health & Medicines / Foot Care / Foot Treatments
- Health & Medicines / Foot Care / Hard Skin Removal
- Brands: Scholl
Store below 25°C.
Prepare & Use
1 Apply directly to the area of hard skin and rub in.
2 For great result use with Scholl Instant Hard Skin Remover which is specially designed for larger areas of hard skin.
Replace cap after use
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on broken, bleeding skin. Keep out of reach of children. Stop using if skin becomes sore or inflamed. Not suitable for children.
Scholl and diabetes
Unfortunately this product is not suitable for people with diabetes or with poor blood circulation.
Country of Origin
Aqua, Decyl Oleate, Glycerin, Steareth-2, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Steareth-21, Salicylic Acid, Prunus Persica Kernel Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tartaric Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactic Acid, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Parfum
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.