Scholl Wart & Verruca Freeze Spray 80ml
Scholl Freeze Verruca & Wart Remover.
Effective and easy to use, it works by rapidly freezing the verruca or wart.
Suitable for use on children aged 4+.
Common warts have a raised "cauliflower-like" appearance and usually occur on fingers, the backs of hands, on the knees and on the face. They are skin coloured, hard and rough.
Verrucas are more flattened, have hard outer edges and often have small black spots in the centre. They occur on the ball of the foot, the bottoms of the toes, or on the heel.
Contains 12 applications.
- Health & Medicines / Foot Care / Foot Treatments
- Toiletries / Holiday Shop / Summer Beauty / Hands & Feet / Foot Care
- Toiletries / Holiday Shop / Travel Health / Foot Care
- Brands: Scholl
Keep out of reach of children.
Pressurised container. Keep out of direct sunlight and do not expose to temperatures above 50ºC.
Prepare & Use
Easy to use - 5 Simple steps:
Have a household timer available to time your treatment, as it is essential to time accurately to ensure safe and effective treatment.
1. Attach applicator bud to the white plastic cap, by firmly pushing it into the larger opening on the end as shown.
2. Place the can upright on a covered table or other sturdy surface. Do not hold the can near your face, over parts of your body or clothing. Place the cap on the can as shown, so the applicator bud sits in the clear plastic shield on the side of the can.
3. Keeping the can upright and holding as shown, press the cap firmly down for 5 seconds. Do not hold the plastic shield.
4. Remove the cap from the can, with the applicator bud still attached. Do not let any liquid come into contact with your skin and do not hold can near your eyes. You must wait for 15 seconds, holding the bud pointing downwards, before applying to the verruca or wart. This allows the liquid to collect at the bottom of the applicator bud, and reach the freezing temperature required for effective treatment.
5. Ensure the verruca or wart to be treated is facing upwards. Keeping the applicator bud pointing straight down, lightly place the tip of the bud on the centre of the verruca or wart for a minimum or 30 seconds, but do not apply for longer than 40 seconds. Do not dab. Discard the foam applicator after a single use.
After application a blister will form. The verruca or wart will usually fall off within 10-14 days and new healthy skin will grow in its place.
- Not suitable for diabetics or people with poor circulation, or children under the age of 4.
- Do not use during pregnancy or if breastfeeding.
Always read the label.
Country of Origin
SSL International plc.,
Dimethyl Ether, Propane, Isobutane.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Mar-2014 at 05:03. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.