Schwartz Hot Chilli Con Carne Mix 41g
Spiciness: Extra Hot
Store in a cool dry place
Prepare & Use
You Will Need.
450g (1lb) minced beef. 1 packet Schwartz Hot Chili con Carne Recipe Mix. 400g tin chopped tomatoes. 400g tin red kidney beans, drained and rinsed. 125ml (4fl oz) water.
1. Brown the minced beef in a saucepan. Drain excess liquid.
2. Add the packet contents, tomatoes, kidney beans and water. Bring to the boil, stirring.
3. Cover and simmer gently for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Serve with boiled rice, soured cream and salsa.
Directions for 750W: Place minced beef in a microwaveable dish. Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 minutes, stirring once. Drain excess liquid. Stir in packet contents, tomatoes, kidney beans and water. Cover and cook on HIGH for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
HINTS & TIPS.
Why not try adding a small chopped onion and a diced red or green pepper to the mince at the start of cooking
Country of Origin
No hydrogenated fat.
No added preservatives.
No artificial colours.
No added MSG
Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat
Wheat Flour, Chili Powder (14%) (Chilli Pepper, Cumin, Salt, Oregano, Garlic), Potato Starch, Salt, Onion Powder, Cumin (5%), Dried Chillies, Paprika, Flavouring, Cayenne Pepper, Cocoa Powder, Coriander Seed, White Pepper, Garlic Powder, Jalapeno Powder
Contains Wheat and Gluten
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per 295g (1/4 of our recipe)*|
|of which sugars||2.7g||5.1g|
|of which saturates||1.4g||2.5g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 01-Oct-2014 at 04:07. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.