Offer - Schweppes Lemonade 2L
Made with real lemons
With Sugar and Sweeteners
Serve cold for maximum refreshment.
Store in a cool and dry place
Coca-Cola is committed to making a positive difference - to the health of the planet, consumers and the communities it serves. The company is working hard to reduce its impact on the environment in everything it does - growing more while using less in areas such as energy and water use, waste reduction and recycling - and by encouraging people to think more about the positive impact they can have on their local environment.
Store in a cool dry place
Best served chilled
Preparation and Usage
Best served ice cold
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Coca-Cola Enterprises Ltd.,
Bottle - Plastic - Widely Recycled
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Carbonated Water, Sugar, Lemon Juice from Concentrate (2%), Citric Acid, Flavourings, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrate), Sweeteners (Aspartame, Sodium Saccharin), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid)
|Typical Values||Per: 100ml||Per: 250ml (%*)|
|of which saturates:||0g||0g (0%)|
|of which sugars:||4.2g||11g (12%)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
With a sweet flavoursome edge, this tangy, light drink can be enjoyed by all. To make a pitcher: 150ml Jack Daniels 50ml Cointreau 60ml Lemon juice (4 lemon wedges / ½ lemon squeezed) Top with 740ml Lemonade Fill pitcher ¾ full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with Orange and lemon wedges.
A simple, great tasting and refreshing cocktail with Finlandia Mango Fusion. Contains 2 units of alcohol per serve.
Tennessee meets the Highlands, a contemporary long twist on a Rusty Nail. Recipe published with kind permission of Bacardi Brown-Forman Brands.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 29-Jan-2015 at 10:15. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.