Sci-MX 100% Ultragen Whey Protein Banana 908g
Price per kg: £39.64
Whey protein isolate & concentrate blend for muscle size, strength & definition.
Flavoured whey protein drink mix with added sweetener.
- Helps training for muscle size, strength & definition.
- Contains Aminogen®, Vit-MX-Build™ & OptiZyme™.
- High in muscle building BCAAs & glutamine.
- Building muscle size & definition,
- Gaining strength & power,
- Aiding muscle recovery,
When used as part of your exercise and healthy eating plan.
Who will benefit from 100% Ultragen™ Whey Protein:
- Regular gym users training to increase muscle size and definition.
- Athletes looking to support muscle development and recovery including rugby players, sprinters, combat athletes, track-and-field athletes etc.
Why choose 100% Ultragen™ Whey Protein:
- Only premium, micro-filtered ultra high BV whey protein used.
- No similar product contains Aminogen® and Vit-MX-Build™.
- Delicious and natural tasting flavours.
How Ultragen™ Whey Protein works:
- Sci-MX's 100% Ultragen™ Whey Protein is probably the most advanced whey formulation available. Its foundation is a blend of the finest quality micro-filtered whey isolate and concentrate for faster increases in muscle size and strength.
- Modern sports nutrition research has revealed ways of making whey protein even more effective, which is why Sci-MX have included the breakthrough enzyme Aminogen®. Clinical research has shown Aminogen® to increase BCAA retention by 250%, nitrogen levels in muscle by 32% and overall amino-acid plasma levels by 100%. This could aid deep muscle-tissue recovery and stimulate rapid muscle development.
- Vit-MX-Build™ is also included, a specially formulated blend of zinc, magnesium, vitamins B6 and B3, which are key elements in protein metabolism and cell division.
- This synergy of science-proven muscle building ingredients makes 100% Ultragen™ Whey Protein the premium choice for regular gym users, serious athletes and bodybuilders.
Maximise results with other Sci-Mix products:
Sci-MX's 100% Ultragen™ Whey Protein could be combined with other Sci-MX products to maximise results:
- When training for muscle size and fat loss combine with SCI-MX'S CLA LEAN-1000™.
- For training for extra power, size and strength combine with SCI-MX'S CreatineCT-MX™.
- For increased recovery from intensive training combine with SCI-MX'S Glutamine PRO™.
Contents packed by weight, some settling may occur.
- Health & Medicines / Sports Nutrition / Pre Workout
- Health & Medicines / Sports Nutrition / Post Workout
- Health & Medicines / Sports Nutrition / High Protein Muscle Repair
- Brands: Sci-MX
Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of young children.
Prepare & Use
Recommended use: Add 2 rounded scoops to approximately 300 ml of cool water. Stir directly in a glass with a fork or use a hand-held shaker for about 30 seconds. Have 2 to 3 servings daily between meals and before and after training.
Do not exceed the maximum daily intake.
Supplements should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Sci-MX® Nutrition Ltd.,
Gloucester Business Park,
Plastic packaging recyclable.
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
- May Contain: Nut, Peanut
100% Ultragen™ Premium Whey Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate*, Whey Protein Isolate*), Flavouring, Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide), Digestive Proteases from Aspergillus Niger and Aspergillus Oryzae (Aminogen®), Lactase Enzymes (OptiZyme™), Zinc (as Zinc Oxide), Sweetener (Sucralose), Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine-5-Phosphate).
*Sources of Lactose and Milk Protein
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per serving (45g) 2 rounded scoops|
|of which sugars||1.24g||0.56g|
|of which saturates||2g||0.9g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.