Sci-MX Creatine CT-MX 160 per pack
Scientifically advanced creatine capsules
Build muscle size & explosive power
Scientifically researched ingredients
Also contains beta-alanine & taurine
- Building muscle & size
- Developing explosive power
When used in conjunction with resistance, power and weight training.
Who will Benefit from CREATINE CT-MX™:
- Regular gym users training for increased muscle size and power
- Athletes looking to support muscle development and recovery, including rugby players, sprinters, combat athletes, track-and-field athletes etc
Why Choose CREATINE CT-MX™:
- Based on scientific research on muscle building and strength
- Superior to ordinary creatine with creatine pyruvate, beta-alanine and taurine
- Easy to swallow and convenient capsules
How CREATINE CT-MX™ Works:
CREATINE CT-MX™ precisely combines creatine pyruvate and creatine monohydrate, proven as the best-absorbed, most-effective forms of creatine, plus taurine and beta-alanine, which enhance its muscle building ability.
The result is greater explosive power and less fatigue, plus greater training intensity, with more high-quality reps.
CREATINE CT-MX™ can also mean faster recovery of the muscles' explosive energy reserves, resulting in increased lean muscle size through more intense workout capacity.
Maximise Results with other Sci-MX Products:
- Gain muscle and lose fat by combining with SCI-MX's CLA Lean-1000™
- Gain extra power and size by combining with SCI-MX's Lean Grow MRF™
- Brands: Sci-MX
Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of young children.
Prepare & Use
Recommended Use: On training days, take 4 capsules 30 minutes before your workout and another 3 capsules after training.
Rest days - take 4 capsules with breakfast.
The active ingredients in Creatine CT-MX™ can produce temporary mild flushing, which is harmless.
Do not exceed the maximum daily intake (7 capsules)
Foods supplements should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
Contains no nuts ingredients nut may contain traces of peanuts and various types of nuts and seeds
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU.
Country of Packing
Produce of the EU.
Sci-MX Nutrition LLP,
Unit 1, iO Centre,
Gloucester Business Park,
- May Contain Sesame, May Contain Peanut
Creatacore™ Creatine Complex (Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine Pyruvate), Gelatine (Capsule), Beta Alanine, Taurine, Bioperine® (Black Pepper Extract)
May Contain Peanuts
May Contain Sesame Seeds
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 14-Aug-2014 at 12:19. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.