Sci-MX Diet Pro Meal Chocolate 1kg
Delicious weight management shake for fat loss & toning
Promotes fat loss & muscle tone
Helps curb hunger & cravings
Scientifically researched ingredients
High protein nutrition drink mix with added sugar (fructose) and sweetener.
- Aiding fat loss
- Improving muscle tone
- Curbing hunger between meals
When used as part of your exercise and healthy eating plan.
WHY CHOOSE DIET SHAKE™:
- No similar product contains CLA, Actilight® and Vit-MX-Trim™.
- A healthy way of losing fat and improving muscle tone.
- Contains clinically proven fat loss ingredients.
HOW DIET SHAKE™ WORKS:
Taking two to three servings of Diet Shake™ as a snack between your normal calorie controlled and healthy food meals can help you to achieve your fat-loss and toning goals, as part of your healthy-eating and exercise regime.
Diet Shake™ contains whey protein and Actilight® prebiotic fibre, which together help to curb hunger and cravings. The amino acids naturally found in whey protein also help to improve muscle-tone and support your exercise regime.
It also contains CLA, a scientifically researched healthy fatty-acid that helps the body to preferentially use fat for energy.
Metabolic support is provided by Vit-MX-Trim™, a blend of niacin, folic acid, biotin and iodine that contributes to normal thyroid function, energy-yielding metabolism and the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins.
The combination of effective ingredients has been carefully selected to work together in synergy with your body to help you achieve a lean and toned physique.
MAXIMISE RESULTS WITH OTHER SCI-MX PRODUCTS:
For maximum fat loss and muscle-toning results, combine with SCI-MX'S PYRO-MX LEANBURN®
Contents packed by weight, some settling may occur.
- Brands: Sci-MX
Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of young children.
How to use Diet Shake™:
Add a 50 g serving (one rounded scoop) to 300ml of cool water and blend or shake in a hand held shaker.
Have a serving between each of your calorie controlled food meals, taking a total of 2 - 3 servings per day.
Do not exceed the maximum daily intake.
Supplements should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Contains Milk Protein and Soya Protein
May contain traces of peanuts, various types of nuts and seeds
Ingredients - Contains no nut ingredients
Preparation and Usage
When to Use
Take 1 serving between meals up to 3 times per day.
Use as part of a calorie controlled diet and exercise programme.
How to Prepare
Add 1 level scoop (50g) to a shaker with 300ml of water.
Shake for 5-10 seconds.
Allow to settle for 30 seconds and drink.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Country of Packing
Produce of the EU
Sci-MX Nutrition LLP.,
Gloucester Business Park,
May Contain Nuts, May Contain Peanuts
Diet-Pro™ Protein (Calcium Caseinate*, Soya Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate*, Peptide Bonded Glutamine Rich Hydrolysed Wheat Protein, Whey Protein Isolate*, Egg Albumin), Maltodextrin, Skimmed Milk Powder*, Glycine, Cocoa Powder, Actilight® (Inulin Fibre), Fructose, MCT Oil, Rice Starch, Conjugated Liniloeic Acid, Cellulose Gum (Stabiliser), Flavouring, Lactase Enzymes, Potassium Citrate, Green Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis), Sucralose (Sweetener), Nicotinamide, Biotin, Potassium Iodate, Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid, *Sources of Lactose and Milk Protein
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 12-Dec-2014 at 00:50. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.