Sci-MX GRS-9 Hour Protein Strawberry 2.28kg
Price per kg: £31.57
Advanced gradual-release protein for muscle size, strength & definition
Whey, milk, egg & soy protein blend
A gradual amino acid supply to muscles
Enhanced with Aminogen & Vit-MX-Sports
High protein nutrition shake mix with sugar (fructose) and sweetener.
- Building lean muscle size & definition
- Gaining more strength & power
- Combating muscle breakdown
Who will benefit from GRS-5 protein system:
- Regular gym users training for superior muscle size and definition
- Athletes - to support muscle development and recovery, including rugby players, sprinters, combat athletes, track-and-field athletes and endurance athletes
Why Choose GRS-5 Protein System:
- Supplies amino acids to muscles over a longer period than ordinary protein products
- No similar product contains Aminogen®, Vit-MX-Sport™ and OptiZyme™
- Superior to ordinary protein products - contains scientifically researched ingredients
How GRS-5® Protein System Works:
- GRS-5® Protein System is probably the most scientifically advanced and effective muscle-building protein drink you can buy!
- It supplies both rapidly-absorbed sources like whey, as well as more gradually-absorbed sources like milk, egg and soy. This is because developing muscles will grow faster if supplied with amino acids over a sustained period, especially between meals and during sleep. The combination of proteins used in GRS-5® Protein System does exactly this, ensuring that your hard-working muscles get a constant supply of amino acids over a long period.
- GRS-5® Protein System also contains other nutrients that complement its muscle-building ability and help you achieve your training goals. Vit-MX-Sport™ is a unique blend of vitamin C, B6, B12, folic acid, calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc and copper which is specifically formulated for sports people. It contributes to factors that are vital to athletes such as healthy immune function, muscle oxygenation, hormonal health, and muscle and nerve function.
- We've also added a revolutionary new compound called Aminogen®, shown in research to increase your body's absorption of protein, and also boost the levels of nitrogen found in muscle tissue, which increases your muscle growth. OptiZyme™ digestive enzymes package ensures optimum protein digestion.
- The result is a truly superior muscle-building protein drink. Simply mix it with water for a rich-textured and delicious shake.
Maximise results with other Sci-MX products:
- When training for muscle-gain and fat-loss combine with Sci-MX's CLA Lean-1000™
- When training for extra power and size combine with Sci-MX's Creatine CT-MX™
- After intensive exercise combine with Sci-MX's L-Glutamine Pro™ for enhanced recovery
Contents packed by weight, some settling may occur.
- Health & Medicines / Sports Nutrition / Pre Workout
- Health & Medicines / Sports Nutrition / Post Workout
- Health & Medicines / Sports Nutrition / High Protein Muscle Repair
- Brands: Sci-MX
Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of young children.
Prepare & Use
Recommended Use: Add 2 heaped scoops to 300-400ml of cool water in a hand-held shaker and shake for 30 seconds. Allow to settle for around 45 seconds after mixing. Have 2-3 servings per day between meals, after training and before bed-time.
Do not exceed the maximum daily intake
Supplements should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
Contains milk protein, soy protein
Contains no nuts ingredients but may contain traces of peanuts and various types of nuts and seeds
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU.
Country of Packing
Produce of the EU.
Sci-MX Nutrition LLP.,
Unit 1 The iO Centre,
Gloucester Business Park,
- Contains: Egg, Lactose, Soya, Milk
- May Contain: Peanut
GRS 9-Hour® Gradual Release Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate*, Soya Protein Isolate, Peptide Bonded Glutamine Rich Hydrolysed Wheat Protein, Milk Protein Concentrate*), Glycine, MCT Oil, Flavouring, Maltodextrin, Red Beet Powder (Colouring), Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Xanthan Gum (Stabiliser), Optizyme™ (Lactose Enzymes), Aminogen® (Digestive Proteases from Aspergillus Niger and Aspergillus Oryzae), Ascorbic Acid, Ferrous Gluconate, Sucralose (sweetener), Zinc Oxide, Copper Gluconate, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Cyanocobalamin, Pyridoxine-5-Phosphate, Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid, *Sources of Lactose and Milk protein
May Contain Peanuts
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per serving (56g) 2 heaped scoops|
|of which sugars||4g||2.24g|
|of which saturates||3.09g||1.9g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.