- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - Sci-MX Lean Grow MRF Chocolate 2kg
Buy 2, save 20% - Buy 2, save 20%. Order by 22/5/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Price per 100g: £2.52
• BUILDING LEAN, HARD MUSCLE
• GAINING STRENGTH & POWER
• HIGH PROTEIN MEAL REPLACEMENT
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM LEAN GROW MRF™
• Regular gym users training to gain lean muscle, size and strength
• Any athlete looking to support muscle development and recovery
• Busy individuals wanting to manage appetite and control eating habits
WHY CHOOSE LEAN GROW MRF™
• No other gainer contains GRS-5® gradual release protein, Aminogen® Vit-MX-Sport™ and waxy maize
• Superior to ordinary gainers – contains scientifically researched ingredients
• Ideal ratio of protein to carbohydrates for lean muscle gain
HOW LEAN GROW MRF™ WORKS
Lean GROW MRF™ provides a scientifically formulated blend of advanced ingredients designed to work in synergy with your weight-training and help you gain lean, hard muscle. Each serving contains 44 grams of Sci-MX’s unique GRS-5® gradual-release protein which ensures that hungry muscles are supplied with muscle-building amino acids over a sustained period. Sci-MX’s Cross-Action™ fast and slow carbohydrate pack (sourced from natural corn with waxy maize) provides energy and aids recovery.
Lean GROW MRF™ is now further enhanced with the breakthrough compound Aminogen® which has shown in research to increase BCAA retention by 250%, nitrogen levels in muscle by 32% and overall amino-acid plasma levels by 100%. Overall, this could increase the effectiveness of protein and aid deep muscle-tissue recovery and muscle growth. Healthy immune function, muscle oxygenation, hormonal health and muscle and nerve function are vital to athletes and gym users aiming for maximum performance. Sci-MX has now also added Vit-MX-Sport™, a blend of vitamins C, B6, B12, folic acid, pantothenic acid, calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc and copper specifically formulated for sports-people which contributes to these important health functions.
Lean GROW MRF™ is delicious and satisfying and mixes easily with water. When away from home or at the gym, add a serving of Lean GROW MRF™ to an empty shaker and add water, shake and drink whenever needed.
- Toiletries / Sun & Travel / Summer Beauty / Get Fit, Get Slim
- Health & Wellbeing / Sports Nutrition / Pre Workout
- Health & Wellbeing / Sports Nutrition / Post Workout
- Health & Wellbeing / Sports Nutrition / High Protein Muscle Repair
Prepare & Use
Add 2 rounded scoops (110g) to 350-400ml of cool water and shake in a hand-held shaker for 30 seconds. Have 2 to 3 servings per day between meals and after training.
Sci-MX Nutrition LLP,
Unit 1, iO Centre,
Gloucester Business Park,
- When training for muscle gain and fat loss combine with CLA LEAN-1000™
- When training for extra power and size combine with Creatine CT-MX™ .
- Contains: Egg, Lactose, Soya, Milk
- May Contain: Nut, Peanut
Maltodextrin, Whey Protein Concentrate*, Soy Protein Isolate, Skimmed Milk Powder*, Calcium Caseinate, Cocoa Powder, Fructose, MCT Oil, Rice Starch, Flavouring, Whey Protein Isolate*, Micellar Casein*, Egg Albumin, Stabilizer: Cellulose Gum, Potassium, Phosphorus, Calcium (from Natural Milk Source*), Taurine, Glutamine, Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine, Magnesium Oxide, Sweetener: Sucralose, Ascorbic Acid, Niacin, D-Calcium-Pantothenate, Pyridoxine-5-Phosphate, Riboflavin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Lactase Enzymes, Biotin, Folic Acid, d-Alpha Tocopherol, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamin.
Contains Egg, Lactose, Milk, Soya.
May contain Nuts and Peanuts.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||4g|
|of which saturates||1.73g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.