- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Scottish Smoked Salmon Smoked Over Peat & Heather Waitrose 140g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 8)*
Price per kg: £46.36
Scottish Salmon Smoked over Peat & Heather
Interleaved for easy serving!
Premium quality salmon farmed in the fast flowing, deep tidal waters around Scotland.
Smoked for up to 24 hours over a unique blend of birch, heather, peat and sweet gale.
Minimum 4 slices.
- Fresh / Deli & Dips / Seafood & Smoked Salmon / Smoked Salmon
- Fresh / Fish & Seafood / Smoked & Cured / Salmon
- Fresh / Fish & Seafood / Smoked Salmon
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Store unopened in refrigerator below 5ºC until required: ideally remove from packaging and allow to `breathe` for around half an hour before consumption for best results. Any remaining salmon should be well wrapped and returned to refrigerator. Use within 2 days of opening.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within 1 month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Board and sleeve recyclable.
Although care has been taken to remove all bones, some small bones may remain.
- Contains: Fish
Salmon (97%), Sea Salt, Demerara Sugar.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.6g|
|of which saturates||3g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||4g|
|of which polyunsaturates||2.9g|
Something a bit different for breakfast which will give the family a break from a fried egg on toast, but with all the goodness you expect from eggs plus a bit more.
A big breakfast or an American-style brunch dish for long, lazy Sundays.
Cook's Notes You could make the salmon roulades ahead, wrap in cling film, and freeze for up to 1 month. When ready to use, defrost for about 1 hour at room temperature, before slicing and serving. Variation Add some finely chopped fresh chives to the cream cheese mixture.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.