Scottish Smoked Salmon Smoked Over Peat & Heather Waitrose 140g
7 days guaranteed (avg. 10)*
Price per kg: £46.36
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep refrigerated below 5°C.
Store unopened in refrigerator below 5°C until required: for best results remove from packaging and allow to 'breathe' for half an hour before consumption. Any remaining salmon should be well wrapped and returned to refrigerator. Use within 2 days of opening. Do not exceed use by date.
This product may have been previously frozen and returned to chill temperature. It is still suitable for freezing. Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see front of pack.
Delicious as an indulgent treat, simply serve with a squeeze of lemon and a twist of black pepper.
Although every care has been taken to remove all bones, some small bones may remain
Preparation and Usage
...Delicious as an indulgent treat; simply serve with a squeeze of lemon and a twist of black pepper.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Base - Card - Widely Recycled;
Pouch - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Although every care has been taken to remove all bones, some small bones may remain.
Responsibly farmed in Scotland, UK
Minimum 4 interleaved slices
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Salmon (Salmo Salar) (Fish) (97%), Sea Salt, Demerara Sugar
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||1.9g|
|of which sugars||0.6g|
Something a bit different for breakfast which will give the family a break from a fried egg on toast, but with all the goodness you expect from eggs plus a bit more.
This delicious recipe for cured salmon with beetroot and dill is from Rob Kirby, Chef Director at Lexington Catering.
Cook's Notes You could make the salmon roulades ahead, wrap in cling film, and freeze for up to 1 month. When ready to use, defrost for about 1 hour at room temperature, before slicing and serving. Variation Add some finely chopped fresh chives to the cream cheese mixture.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.