Seabrook Cheese & Onion Crisps 6 x 25g
Cheese & Onion Flavour Potato Crisps
Made with Sunflower Oil & Sea Salt
For over 60 years, true to our founder Mr C Brook, we've made crisps with lipsmacking flavours. We pioneered the use of sea salt and sunflower oil.
Why choose Seabrook crisps?
- Cooked in pure sunflower oil;
- Sprinkled with sea salt;
- Gluten & MSG-free;
- Lovingly cooked in Yorkshire.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Country of Origin
Seabrook Crisps Ltd,
- Contains: Lactose, Milk, Yeast
- Free from: Gluten
Potatoes, Sunflower Oil (28%), Onion Powder, Lactose, Sea Salt, Yeast Powder, Cheese Powder, Sugar, Garlic Powder, Flavourings, Lactic Acid, Cayenne, Ground White Pepper.
Free From MSG (Glutamate)
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per 31.8g bag|
|of which sugars||4.1g||1.3g|
|of which saturates||3.5g||1.1g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||7.8g||2.5g|
|of which polyunsaturates||15.7g||5g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.