See Saw Semillon Sauvignon Blanc 2010 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £9.49
Take two wine regions and one stroke of inspiration to create the perfect balancing act. Semillon from the iconic Hunter Valley meets Sauvignon Blanc from the high altitude vineyards of the Central Ranges.
Fresh and lively with hints of citrus and passionfruit.
12.0% alc. vol.
- Brands: See Saw
- Grape Varieties: Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon
- Countries: Hunter Valley, Margaret River, Western Australia
- Price Ranges: £7 to £10
- Wine Cellar: White, IWC
Prepare & Use
Chill it down, drink it up, enjoy it now
Country of Origin
Raisin Social Ltd.
34 Crowhurst Mead
Glass bottle screw cap.
Glass bottle recyclable.
- Contains: Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.