- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Seeds of Change Jalfrezi 350g
Grown for pleasure
Soil Association Organic Standard
Jalfrezi Medium hot Organic Indian Sauce
This Jalfrezi takes you firmly into spicy territory. Deliciously piquant, it brings together crisp red and green peppers in a feisty combination of authentic spices and herbs. Let your taste buds sizzle.
Seeds of Change donates 1% of sales to the research and promotion of biodiversity and sustainable organic practices.
All of the ingredients grown for this product are 100% organic. No artificial additives or preservatives.
- Organic / Food Cupboard / Sauces, Accompaniments & Dressings / Cooking Sauces
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Sauces, Packets & Kits / Curry Sauces & Pastes / Curry Sauces / Indian Curries
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, refrigerate and use within 3 days.
Prepare & Use
Cooking Instructions: (To serve 2) For Chicken Jalfrezi, stir fry 225g diced chicken breast in oil for oil for 2-3 minutes, add sauce, cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Serve with rice or naan bread
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU.
Seeds of Change,
Waltham on the Wolds,
Glass jar and cap recyclable.
No Artificial Additives or Preservatives..
- Contains: Mustard
Tomatoes* (43%), Water, Onion*, Red Pepper* (5%), Sunflower Oil*, Lemon Juice*, Green Pepper* (4%), Cane Sugar*, Coconut*, Tapioca Starch*, Desiccated Coconut*, Coriander*, Sea Salt, Garlic* (0.5%), Cumin*, Ginger*, Mustard Seeds*, Turmeric*, Chilli Flakes*, Cayenne Pepper*, Fenugreek*, Black Pepper*, Cardamom*.
* Certified Organic. Water and sea salt are permitted ingredients in organic foods.
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||5.4g|
|of which saturates||2.7g|
A vegetarian version of an Indian classic.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.