Offer - Seeds of Change Korma Sauce 350g
Buy any 2 for £3.50 - Buy any 2 for £3.50. Order by 2/1/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Price per 100g: 65p
GROWN FOR PLEASURE.
Each 175g portion CONTAINS of an adult's guideline daily amount Calories 289 14%, Sugars 10.0g 11%, Fat 22.8g 33%, Saturates 14.0g 70%, Salt 1.8g 30%.
Korma is traditionally one of the mildest of curries and this gentler recipe lets the authentic flavours of coconut, coriander and cardamom shine through. Rich, fragrant and creamy.
- Food Cupboard / Brand Shops / Seeds of Change / Indian
- Organic / Food Cupboard / Sauces, Accompaniments & Dressings / Cooking Sauces
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Sauces, Packets & Kits / Curry Sauces & Pastes / Curry Sauces / Indian Curries
After opening, refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Prepare & Use
No artificial additives
Stir Fry - From Ambient
(To serve 2): For Chicken Korma, stir fry 250g of diced chicken breast in oil for 2-3 minutes, add sauce, cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Serve with rice or naan bread.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Seeds of Change,
Waltham on the Wolds,
Recyclable glass and cap.
Water, Cream*, Onion*, Coconut* (7%), Cane Sugar*, Sunflower Oil*, Desiccated Coconut* (3%), Tapioca Starch*, Sea Salt, Lemon Juice Concentrate*, Coriander* (0.5%), Garlic*, Ginger*, Turmeric*, Cumin*, Cayenne Pepper*, Paprika Powder*, Cardamon* (0.04%), Cinnamon*. * Certified Organic, Water and sea salt are permitted ingredients in organic foods.
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||5.7g|
|of which saturates||8g|
Superb subtle flavours of coconut cream and spices have been balanced with the inspiringly spectacular colour of this sauce. The prawns can be swapped for any delicate fish or vegetables.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.