Offer - Seeds of Change Organic Sweet & Sour Cooking Sauce 350g
Organic Sweet & Sour Chinese Sauce
Select ingredients & spices create our chinese recipe sweet & sour with a hint of ginger Organic cooking sauce."
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, refrigerate and use within 3 days.
Prepare & Use
(To serve 2) Stir-fry 225g chicken breast strips in oil, add sauce and simmer for 3-4 minutes. Vegetarian option: slice 2 peppers and 1 onion and stir-fry in oil, add sauce and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Serve with organic rice.
Country of Origin
Seeds of Change,
Waltham on the Wolds,
Recyclable glass and cap.
To capture the complex flavour of this classic sauce, we harvest 18-month-old pineapples at their sweetest. In a delicious contradiction, we then marry them with a dash of lemon juice and ginger. Sweetly, and sourly, delicious.
Seeds of Change donates 1% of sales to the research and promotion of biodiversity and sustainable organic practices.
All of the ingredients grown for this product are 100% organic. No artificial Additives or Preservatives..
Water, Cane Sugar* (19%), Tomatoes*, Onion*, Carrots*, Vinegar* (5%), Pineapple* (5%), Green Pepper*, Red Pepper*, Tapioca Starch*, Sea Salt, Locust Bean Gum*, Ginger* (0.2%), Lemon Juice Concentrate* (0.2%). * Certified Organic.
Water and sea salt are premitted ingredients in organic foods.
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||21.1g|
|of which saturates||0g|
Celebrate Chinese New Year with this quick stir-fry dish, which cooks in just 10 minutes.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Apr-2014 at 06:50. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.