- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - Seeds of Change Tortiglioni 500g
Buy any 2 for £3.50 - Buy any 2 for £3.50. Order by 21/5/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
"Select ingredients create our Organic semi wholewheat tortiglioni PASTA, made from 100% Italian durum wheat".
All the ingredients grown for this product are 100% organic.
- Organic / Food Cupboard / Rice, Pasta & Noodles / Pasta
- Food Cupboard / Rice, Pasta, Noodles & Pulses / Pasta / Macaroni & Tubes
Store in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
Allow 50 to 75g of pasta per person for a starter or 75 to 100g for a main course. Place pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water (1 litre of water per 100g of pasta). Add salt to taste and simmer for 10 mins to achieve an 'al dente' texture, stirring occasionally. Strain and serve immediately.
Country of Origin
Seeds of Change,
Waltham on the Wolds,
- Contains: Wheat
Organic Semi-Whole Durum Wheat.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||4g|
|of which saturates||0.4g|
Simple, speedy, light and delicious. This is an effortless recipe which takes no time at all, using Sacla' Classic Basil Pesto.
Cook's Note Tossing pasta with a little of the water it was cooked in helps the sauce cling to it better. Cheat... Chop canned tomatoes while they are still in the can, with a pair of scissors or a knife.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.