Offer - Seeds of Change Trottole 500g
"Select ingredients create our ORGANIC spinach trottole PASTA, made from 100% Italian durum wheat".
All the ingredients grown for this product are 100% organic.
Store in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
Allow 50 to 75g of pasta pre person for starter or 75 to 100g for a main course. Place pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water (1 litre of water per 100g of pasta). Add salt to taste and simmer for 9 mins to achieve an 'al dente' texture, stirring occasionally. Strain and serve immediately.
Country of Origin
Seeds of Change,
Waltham on the Wolds,
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat
Organic Durum Wheat, Organic Spinach (Min 1%).
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||3.5g|
|of which saturates||0.3g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 16-Apr-2014 at 07:47. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.