Select Farm 4 Salmon Fillets Waitrose 550g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Price per kg: £21.80
From Waitrose dedicated farms in locations carefully chosen for their highly oxygenated, fast flowing tidal waters, where the salmon are reared to the highest welfare standards with care for the environment. Boneless fillets, naturally high in Omega 3.
By choosing these products you are improving the nutritional balance of your daily diet. A varied balanced diet together with frequent activity supports a healthy lifestyle. waitrose.com/lovelife for more information.
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Prepare & Use
Cooking Instructions - General. For best results poach.
Do not reheat once cooled.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Conventional Oven 200°C 20-25 mins.
Fan Oven 180°C 20-25 mins.
Gas Oven 6 20-25 mins.
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Loosely wrap salmon in buttered foil and form into a parcel, place on a baking tray in centre of oven.; Poach - From Chilled. Remove all packaging.
Place salmon in a shallow pan of boiling water, simmer for 12-14 minutes.; Shallow Fry - From Chilled. Remove all packaging.
Heat a dessert spoon of vegetable oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Pan fry fillets for 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally during cooking.
Country of Origin
Tray & Heat Sealed
Film - Not Recyclable
Per 100g calories 184 9%, sugars 0.1g <1%, fat 11.0g 16%, saturates 2.6g 13%, salt 0.13g 2% GDA
Produced from Scottish farmed salmon
Packaged in a protective atmosphere
Plastic - Tray - check local recycling
Plastic - Film - not currently recycled
|Typical Values||as sold per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.1g|
|of which saturates||2.6g|
Omega-rich salmon in a moreish sticky teriyaki sauce.
Cheat... Use a 200g carton of ready-made white or cheese sauce, and stir the mustard into it.
This Anglo-Indian brunch dish is traditionally made with just smoked haddock, but this version also includes salmon for added colour, texture, and flavour.
Quick and easy but incredibly nutritious for a midweek supper.
Simple yet delicious, this is a salmon dish with a difference - exclusive recipe for Ocado by Arthur Potts Dawson.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.