Select Farm Salmon Fillets - 4 Pack Waitrose 550g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5.5)*
Price per kg: £19.80
Waitrose Four Select Farm Salmon Fillets
From Waitrose dedicated farms in locations carefully chosen for their highly oxygenated, fast flowing tidal waters, where the salmon are reared to the highest welfare standards with care for the environment. Boneless fillets, naturally high in Omega 3.
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 2 days.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw fish.
Electric (200°C): 15-20 mins.
Fan (180°C): 15-20 mins.
Gas (gas mark 6): 15-20 mins.
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Loosely wrap salmon in buttered foil and place on a baking tray in centre of oven.
Preheat grill. Remove all packaging. Place fillets under a medium grill. Turn halfway through cooking.
Remove all packaging. Heat a little oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Pan fry fillets for 5-6 minutes each side until cooked
Country of Origin
Filleting removes all major bones; small bones may remain.
- Contains: Fish
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0g|
|of which saturates||3.9g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||6.1g|
|of which polyunsaturates||3.9g|
Simple yet delicious and good for you too. If you prefer, this dish can also be served with some stir-fried vegetables, on top of a salad, or with rice.
Cheat... Use a 200g carton of ready-made white or cheese sauce, and stir the mustard into it.
This Anglo-Indian brunch dish is traditionally made with just smoked haddock, but this version also includes salmon for added colour, texture, and flavour.
Simple yet delicious, this is a salmon dish with a difference - exclusive recipe for Ocado by Arthur Potts Dawson.
Ceviche is a brief, light pickling of raw fish to conserve freshness and bring out its true flavour.
View all recipes containing Select Farm Salmon Fillets - 4 Pack Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.