Cooks' Ingredients Organic Thyme Waitrose 10g
Price per 10g: £1.69
Waitrose Organic Thyme 10g
A sweet, fragrant herb which adds distinct flavour to French stews and cassoulet
Committed to natural products and protecting the environment
Organic Certification UK5
- Organic / Food Cupboard / Herbs & Spices
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Ingredients / Herbs / Dried Herbs / Thyme
Store in a cool dry place
Prepare & Use
Rub onto pork, chicken or beef before roasting or mix with lemon, onion and breadcrumbs for stuffings. Mix into sausagemeat and make into burgers for barbecues.
Sausage and bean ragoût
Preheat the oven to 170°C, Gas Mark 3. In a flameproof casserole dish, brown 450g sausages in 2 tbsp oil. Remove and cut each one in half. Add 2 sliced onions and stir until beginning to soften. Replace the sausages and stir in 1 tbsp flour. Drain and rinse 1x 400g can haricot beans and 1x 400g can red kidney beans. Add to the casserole dish with 1x 400g can chopped tomatoes, 2 tbsp tomato purée, 150ml cider, 1 tsp Organic Thyme, salt and pepper. Bring to the boil, cover and cook in the oven for 1 hour.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Packed for Waitrose Limited
Contents may settle. This product is packed by weight not volume.
Dried organic thyme
Highly sophisticated, highly delicious mushrooms on toast…. Recipe by Arthur Potts Dawson as part of the cheFHM series.
Barbequed chicken never fails to please and this can easily be prepared in advance and stored in the fridge until ready to cook.
1 hr 10 mins
For a perfectly succulent, deliciously flavoursome roast turkey this year, take your tips from an expert. This dish is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
4 hrs 20 mins
This is a Danish classic, made with chicken or turkey instead of veal
This is a lovely way to season a roast lamb. Rosemary and garlic impart a distinctive aroma, while the anchovies add a salty, savoury depth to the meat. Accompany with new potatoes or roast potatoes with rosemary.
1 hr 10 mins
View all recipes containing Cooks' Ingredients Organic Thyme Waitrose
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.