- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Sensodyne Pronamel For Children 50ml
This Sensodyne Pronamel for Children is an everyday fluoride toothpaste specially formulated in collaboration with dentists to strengthen the tooth enamel and so help protect your children's teeth from acid erosion as well as tooth decay. Ask your dentist.
Helps protect against acid erosion + tooth decay
Helps protect against the effects of acidic food and drinks
For children of 6 - 12 years
- Helps protect against acid erosion
- Helps harden tooth enamel
- Helps protect against cavities
- Developed with dentists
- Gentle mint taste
Developed with dentists to help protect children's teeth from acid erosion.
Everyone recognises sugar-related tooth decay as a major issue in children's oral health.
However, dentists are increasingly concerned about acid erosion, caused by acids found in fruits, juices and soft drinks in today's diet. These acids soften the enamel, allowing it to be slowly worn away. Most children's permanent teeth come through between the ages of 6-13. These new teeth along with their milk teeth are vulnerable to attack from acids.
- Toiletries / Sun & Travel / Children's Essentials / Toiletries / Dental
- Toiletries / Dental / Toothpaste / Children's
- Toiletries / Dental / Children's / Toothpaste
- Baby & Child / Bathtime & Toiletries / Dental / Baby Dental
- Toiletries / Sun & Travel / Travel Toiletries / Dental
- Baby & Child / Bathtime & Toiletries / Dental / Children's Dental
- Brands: Sensodyne
Store in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
Directions for use:
Brush twice daily for 2 minutes.
Children over the age of 6 years: Use as you would an adult toothpaste.
This product is specifically recommended for children over 6 years. However, your dentist may recommend a 1450 ppm flouride toothpaste for children aged 6 years and under if they are at risk of cavities and/or acid erosion and need extra protection.
Children of 6 years and younger: Use a pea-sized amount of supervised brushing to minimize swallowing. In case of intake of fluoride from other sources consult a dentist or doctor.
Children aged under 3 years: Use a smear of toothpaste for supervised brushing to minimize swallowing
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare,
Aqua, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, PEG-6, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Xanthan Gum, Aroma, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Contains Sodium Fluoride (1450 ppm fluoride).
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 20-May-2013 at 00:11. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.