Sensodyne Total Care Gentle Whitening Pump Toothpaste 100ml
Helps restore teeth to their natural whiteness
New Improved Whitening.
Specially formulated for people with sensitive teeth.
What is tooth sensitivity?
It's a fact of life: a third of the adult population experience tooth sensitivity at some time a short sharp pain when they eat, drink or when brushing their teeth. Teeth are protected by a hard layer of enamel. If this is damaged or worn away then the dentine underneath is exposed and can cause pain.
What causes sensitive teeth>
Gum recession exposing dentine at the gum line. Erosion caused by fizzy, sweet and/or acidic drinks. Wearing away of enamel caused by over-enthusiastic brushing. These factors can make your teeth hypersensitive to heat, cold, sweetness, acidity or just when brushing.
Why use Sensodyne Total Care Gentle Whitening?
New Sensodyne Total Care Gentle Whitening toothpaste has been specially formulated for people with sensitive teeth. Exposed areas of porous dentine can be prone to discoloration as well as sensitivity. With fluoride to help prevent tooth decay, this low - abrasion toothpaste has been reformulated to remove stains gently yet more effectively than before, restoring teeth to their natural whiteness.
- Brands: Sensodyne
Prepare & Use
How to use Sensodyne toothpaste?
Instead of ordinary toothpaste, use Sensodyne Total Care Gentle Whitening 2 - 4 times daily
Country of Origin
SmithKline Beecham Consumer Healthcare,
Ask your dentist.
Sensitivity may indicate an underlying problem which needs prompt care by a dentist. See your dentist as soon as possible for advice. Sensodyne Total Care Gentle Whitening is not suitable for children under 7 years old.
As with oder toothpaste if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Do not use if foil seal on the nozzle is broken.
Remove foil before use.
Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Pentasodium Triphosphate, Potassium Nitrate, PEG-6, Aroma, Titanium Dioxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Saccharin, Contains Sodium Fluoride 0.306% w/w (1400 ppm Fluoride)
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Apr-2014 at 04:37. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.