Offer - Seriously Creamy Belgian Chocolate Ice Cream Waitrose 500ml
Price per 100ml: 80p
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Luxury ice cream, made from Belgian chocolate and West Country milk and cream, swirled with velvety chocolate sauce.
Keep frozen. 3 star/4 star freezer, until best before date. 2 star freezer, up to 1 month. For best before end date see base of pot.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Waitrose Limited Bracknell
Pot, lid and heat sealed lid recyclable..
- May Contain Nut, Contains Egg, Contains Lactose, Contains Soya, Contains Milk
Whole milk, whipping cream (21%), chocolate sauce (15%), Belgian chocolate (11%), sugar, skimmed milk powder, free range pasteurised egg, cocoa powder (1%).
Chocolate sauce contains invert sugar syrup, fructose syrup, dark chocolate, sweetened condensed milk, maize dextrose monohydrate, double cream, butter, cocoa powder, modified maize starch.
Belgian chocolate contains cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier soya lecithin (contains cocoa solids 50%).
Dark chocolate contains cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, fat reduced cocoa powder, emulsifier soya lecithin (contains cocoa solids 50% minimum).
|Typical Values||per 100ml||Per 1/5 pot|
|of which sugars||19g||19g|
|of which saturates||7.6g||7.6g|
Rich and creamy, children will adore this rich and creamy dessert drink, as it is made using their favourite ingredients.
A childhood favourite, with ice cream, fruit, cream, and sauce. It is traditionally served layered in tall glasses.
The flavours of chocolate and raspberry complement each other really well. This recipe uses ready made chocolate ice cream, you can use vanilla instead or even strawberry. Raspberry ripple is raspberry sorbet and can be used on it's own. Children can get involved from the beginning by cleaning the raspberries, operating the blender under adult supervision and sieving the pips.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.