- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Offer - Seriously Fruity Tarte aux Poires Waitrose 490g
Price per 100g: 81p
A rich butter pastry filled with Williams pears and a creamy frangipane.
- Speciality / Vegetarian / Frozen / Ice Cream & Desserts / Desserts
- Frozen / Desserts, Fruit & Pastry / Crumbles, Tarts & Pastries / Tarts
Keep Frozen. Freeze in a four star food freezer or a three star frozen food compartment, which should be -18°C or colder. In a 2 star frozen food compartment use within one month. In a 1 star frozen food compartment use within one week. Do not refreeze after defrosting but keep cool and use within 24 hours.
Prepare & Use
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place on a baking tray, to prevent burning use upturned foil tray to cover tarte. Place in the centre of oven. Remove from oven after heating and allow to stand for 20 minutes before serving. Product can be defrosted in a refrigerator however pastry is crisp when defrosted in oven. Once defrosted place in a refrigerator and consume within 24 hours.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Waitrose Limited Bracknell
- Contains: Nut, Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Lactose, Milk
Williams pears 49%, butter pastry 27%, frangipane 17%, glaze.
Butter pastry contains wheat flour, sugar, concentrated butter 18%, pasteurised free range egg, water, raising agents diphosphates and sodium carbonates, salt.
Frangipane contains water, sugar, pasteurised free range egg, concentrated butter, ground almonds, skimmed milk powder, modified potato starch, wheat flour, milk whey powder, dried cream, lactose, milk proteins, thickener sodium alginate, stabiliser trisodium diphosphate, colour beta-carotenes, flavouring
Glazecontains water, sugar, wheat glucose syrup, gelling agent pectin, acidity regulator citric acid.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||20.6g|
|of which saturates||6.4g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.