Sharwood's Garlic & Coriander Naans 2 per pack
over 2 weeks *
Hand shaped & flame-baked in a clay lined oven for an authentic Indian flavour.
Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight. Use on day of opening. Suitable for home freezing. Defrost before use. If frozen use within 1 month.
Prepare & Use
For best results: Grill:
Remove Naan Breads from packaging, sprinkle each side with 1 teaspoon of water and place under a hot grill. Grill each side for a couple of minutes.
Oven: Remove Naan Breads from packaging. Sprinkle each side with 1 teaspoon of water. Preheat oven to fan 180ºC, conventional 200ºC, Gas 6. Wrap Naans in foil and heat for 6-8 minutes.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
KT15 2HJ, UK..
Packed in protective atmosphere.
The product's box does not state any weight info..
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Lactose, Milk, Yeast
Wheat Flour, Water, Yoghurt (10%), Vegetable Oils, Sugar, Yeast, Spirit Vinegar, Salt, Raising Agents: Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Garlic (0.9%), Coriander, Coriander (0.4%), Kalonji Black Onion Seeds.
Free From Artificial Colours.
Free From Artificial Flavours.
Free From Artificial Preservatives.
|Typical values||per 100g||per Naan|
|of which sugars||2.2g||2g|
|of which saturates||1.7g||1.6g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 07-Dec-2013 at 00:44. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.