Sharwood's Tikka Masala Extra Creamy 420g
over 1 month *
No added MSG
No artificial colours or preservatives
Suitable for vegetarians
A classic curry with tomatoes, yoghurt, mild chilli and extra cream
Each 140g portion contains Energy 630kJ 151kcal 8% of an adult's Reference Intake*
Per 100g: 450kJ / 108kcal.
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal).
This jar contains approximately 3 portions.
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, refrigerate & use within 3 days.
Prepare & Use
Serve up some excitement!
Step 1: Simply stir-fry 2 sliced chicken breasts in a little oil for 3 minutes.
Step 2: Add the sauce and simmer until the chicken is cooked through.
Step 3: Serve with rice.
Please ensure food is fully cooked and piping hot throughout before serving.
For a tangy, fruity taste on the side, try some crispy Sharwood's Poppadoms with our Mango Chutney.
Produced on a line which handles sesame
No added MSG
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Premier Foods Group,
PO Box 66093,
Water, Tomato Puree (18%), Double Cream (10%) (MILK), Yoghurt (MILK) (10%), Sugar, Modified Maize Starch, Onions, Spices, Ginger Puree, Tomatoes, Garlic Puree, Ground Coriander, Salt, Coriander, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Lactic Acid, Colour (Paprika Extract), For allergens please see capitalised ingredients, Produced on a line which handles Sesame
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Portion (140g)|
|of which Saturates||3.9g||5.4g|
|of which Sugars||6.3g||8.9g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Sep-2014 at 02:32. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.