- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Sharwood's Tikka Wrap Kit 480g
over 1 month *
Chilli rating - mild - 1
Ready in 15 mins
Suitable for vegetarians
Chapatti wraps with Indian seasoning and Tikka sauce.
...with an Indian-style meat-free alternative using Paneer cheese and fresh baby spinach.
Sharwood's chefs travel the world, sourcing the best recipes and picking the finest ingredients in order to bring you your favourite Indian flavours that you can easily re-create and experience at home.
Why not try other wrap kits in our range:
Hoi Sin, Sweet Chilli, Jalfrezi, Masala and Balti
For more tasty ideas visit
Per Portion (2 wraps) cooked as per instructions. Calories 608 30%, Sugars 12.7g 14%, Fat 19.9g 28%, Saturates 4.8g 24%, Salt 2.08g 35% of an adult's guideline daily amount*
1 x Spice blend
1 x Tikka sauce
8 x Chapatti wraps
Carton - Card - widely recycled
Film - Plastic - not currently recycled
Sachet - Mixed Materials - not currently recycled
- Speciality / International / Indian / Food Cupboard
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Sauces, Packets & Kits / Meal Kits / Indian Meal Kits
Store in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
500g sliced chicken
1 onion & 1 pepper
How to make the perfect wrap...
Step 1: Slice the chicken, onion and pepper.
Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and fry the chicken for 3-4 minutes.
Add onion and pepper and fry for a further 2-3 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
Sprinkle over spice blend, stir through and cook for a further 1-2mins on a low heat.
Step 2: Add the Tikka sauce and stir in until it is warmed through.
Pierce the bag of chapattis, microwave for 1 minute (800w) or remove from packaging, wrap in foil and cook in pre heated oven for 10 minutes (200°c).
Step 3: Take a warm chapatti and spoon filling in to the centre.
Fold in the edges of the chapatti, roll and.. Enjoy!
Why not try adding chopped lettuce, plain yoghurt and fresh mint. For an extra kick add chilli powder to the spice blend.
Produced on a line which handles barley, soya, prawns, celery, sesame and mustard
Country of Origin
The Premier Foods Group,
PO Box 66093,
Premier Foods Ireland,
PO Box 11168,
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Lactose, Milk
Chapattis (8 x 45g) Wheat Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Water, Vegetable Oils, Humectant (Glycerol), Raising Agents (Sodium Carbonate, Malic Acid), Citric Acid, Sugar, Stabiliser (Guar Gum), Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Calcium Propanoate), Salt, Tikka Sauce (1 x 130g) Water, Tomato Puree, Cream, Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Ginger Puree, Chopped Coriander, Modified Maize Starch, Salt, Lime Juice Concentrate, Garlic Puree, Fenugreek Leaf, Citric Acid, Tikka Seasoning (1 x 22g) Spices (Ground Coriander, Ground Cumin, Ground Cardamom, Ground Cinnamon, Ground Nutmeg, Ground Turmeric, Ground Clove, Chilli Powder) Wheat Flour, Salt, Paprika Powder, Dried Fenugreek Leaf, Tomato Powder, Rapeseed Oil
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical values||per 100g||Per portion (2 wraps) as consumed|
|of which sugars||3.8g||12.7g|
|of which saturates||1.4g||4.8g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 20-May-2013 at 00:20. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.