- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - Simple Spotless Skin Quick Fix Facial Wipes 25 per pack
Buy any 2 for £4 - Buy any 2 for £4. Order by 21/5/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Quick Fix Cleansing Wipes
Zinc % Chamomile goodness for visibly clearer skin
Removes waterproof mascara
Results from Day 1
Smile, it's simple... Get results from day 1 with our Spotless Skin Quick Fix Cleansing Wipes. They are perfect blend of spot fighting ingredients and natural antibacterial goodness to effectively remove make-up traces and impurities that can cause spots and blemishes. Perfect for even sensitive skin.
2 Spot fighting ingredients
- Zinc PCA and Chamomile absorb excess oils and gently soothe.
1 Natural Antibacterial
- Phytosphingosine helps fight spots and blemishes.
0 No perfume, no colour
- No unnecessary or harsh chemicals so it won't upset your skin.
- Beauty / Skin Care / Facial Wipes
- Toiletries / Skin Care / Facial Wipes
- Household / Tissues / Wipes
- Toiletries / Skin Care / Cleansers & Toners / Wipes
- Beauty / Skin Care / Facial Care / Wipes
Prepare & Use
For best results: Lift resealable sticker and remove one wipe. Gently wipe over face and neck to cleanse the skin. Ensure the pack is properly resealed to prevent wipes drying out. After use, dispose of wipes in bin, do not flush
Country of Origin
Simple Health & Beauty Ltd.,
Simple Skincare contains no animal derived ingredients
Dermatologically tested and approved.
Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Sodium Citrate, Zinc PCA, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Dipropylene Glycol, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Propylparaben, Ceteareth-12, Phytosphingosine HCI, Citric Acid, Anthemis Nobilis Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Linalool.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-May-2013 at 00:38. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.