Sirco Blueberry & Apple 250ml
Price per litre: £5.00
Clinically proven to promote healthy blood circulation
Works within 3 hours
Contains the natural fruit extract fruitflow
Approved by the EFSA to 'help maintain normal platelet aggregation which contributes to healthy blood flow'
One 250ml serving of Sirco counts as one of your 5 a day
Made from natural ingredients
No added sugar (contains naturally occurring sugars)
No artificial flavourings or colours
No preservatives or sweeteners
Sirco apple & blueberry fruit juice drink from concentrate with an active natural fruit extract
The importance of healthy circulation
Our hearts need more than just strong arteries and low cholesterol levels to stay healthy, they need healthy blood too.
Blood vessels contain tiny cells called platelets, which help look after the circulatory system. Normally platelets are smooth, but when blood vessels are inflamed, they can become spiky and clump together. When this happens it can have an effect on the health of our blood circulation.
Fruitflow® is a unique, natural, bioactive extract from ripe tomatoes that is proven to 'smooth' blood platelets preventing the blood from getting 'sticky'. When consumed in a 250ml daily serving of Sirco, it will help contribute to normal healthy blood flow, within 3 hours of drinking it and lasts up to 18 hours.
Fruitflow® has been approved by the European Food Safety Agency and is only one of a limited number of claims to have been approved.
Healthy blood flow is especially important during long periods of immobility such as travel, hospital stays or just sitting in front of a computer.
To find out more visit www.sircoheart.com
Per 100ml Calories 50 2.5% of an average adult's guideline daily amount
- Drinks / Juices / Long Life Juice / Apple
- Fresh / Lunch Ideas / Drinks / Ambient Soft Drinks / Ambient Juices
- Drinks / Juices / Apple / Long Life / Mixed Flavours
- Brands: Sirco
After purchase keep refrigerated for best taste results.
Once opened consume within 4 days.
Prepare & Use
Best served chilled. Shake well before use.
If you are taking anticoagulation medication, it is best to seek your doctor's advice
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU.
Multiple Marketing Ltd,
95 Camberwell Station Rd,
Apple Juice from Concentrate (51%), Grape Juice from Concentrate, Lemon Juice from Concentrate, Aronia Juice from Concentrate, Blueberry Juice from Concentrate (2%), Fruitflow® (Water-Soluble Tomato Concentrate) (1%)
No Added Sugar
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical values||per 100ml||per 250ml serving|
|of which sugars||8.7g||22g|
|of which saturates||Trace||Trace|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.