- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Skin Blossom Complete Care Conditioner 350ml
Buy any 3 add cheapest free - Buy any 3 add the cheapest to your order free. Order by 16/7/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Price per 100ml: £2.27
Vibrant & natural
Certified by the Soil Association
Suitable for vegans
Complete Care Conditioner
This light conditioner feeds hair without the use of conventional agents. Its power comes from the rich nutrients in Pracaxi Oil combined with conditioning Rosemary, protecting Bergamot, soothing Palmarosa and citrus for shine, leaving naturally conditioned hair. For all hair types.
98.85% natural & free from harsh ingredients like SLS, SLES, ALS, Phylates, Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM, PEGS, Silicones, synthetic colour & fragrance, Petrochemicals, Urea, DEA, MEA, TEA, GLYCOLS and GM ingredients.
The natural ingredients in this product may cause the colour & texture to vary between batches.
At Skin Blossom we believe everyone deserves beautiful, healthy skin and hair. That's why we create effective natural products using the finest organic ingredients, without the high price tag.
Registered with the Vegan society
Soil Association Organic (GB Organic Certification 5)
- Toiletries / Haircare / Natural Haircare
- Beauty / Beauty Boutique / Premium Haircare / Shampoo & Conditioners / Conditioner
- Toiletries / Haircare / Conditioner / Normal Hair
- Organic / Health & Beauty / Haircare
Prepare & Use
Directions: massage into wet hair and leave for two minutes before rinsing.
External use only.
Avoid contact with eyes, if occurs rinse thoroughly with water.
Country of Origin
88-90 H. Garden,
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin*, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Cocoglycerides, Isopropyl Myristate, Pentaclethra Macroloba Seed Oil*, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil*, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil*, Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Oil*, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Oil*, Cymbopogon Martinii (Palmarosa) Oil*, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, *Certified as Organically Grown
Suitable for Vegans
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.