- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Skin Blossom Reviving Eye Cream 15ml
over 1 month *
Price per 100ml: £33.00
Green Tea & Eyebright Reviving Eye Cream
- Antioxidant - 85% organic
- Certified by the Soil Association
- Suitable for vegans
This moisturising antioxidant cream contains a special blend of Green Tea, Eyebright and Buckwheat extract to restore and revive.
98.85% natural & free from harsh ingredients like SLS, SLES, ALS, Phylates, Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM, PEGS, Silicones, synthetic colour & fragrance, Petrochemicals, Urea, DEA, MEA, TEA, GLYCOLS and GM ingredients.
The natural ingredients in this product may cause the colour & texture to vary between batches.
At Skin Blossom we believe everyone deserves beautiful, healthy skin and hair. That's why we create effective natural products using the finest organic ingredients, without the high price tag.
Registered with the Vegan society
Soil Association Organic (GB Organic Certification 5)
- Beauty / Beauty Boutique / Award Winning
- Beauty / Beauty Boutique / Premium Skin Care / Lip & Eye Care / Eye Care
- Beauty / Skin Care / Lip & Eye Care / Eye Care
- Toiletries / Skin Care / Eye Care
- Organic / Health & Beauty / Skin Care
- Brands: Skin Blossom
- Age Range: 20-30, 30-50, 50+
- Skin Type: Sensitive, Normal
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Organic, Vegetarian, Fairtrade
Prepare & Use
Apply this moisturising antioxidant cream to skin around eyes to revive, hydrate and restore.
External use only. Rinse if gets into eyes.
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil*, Polygonum Fagopyrum (Buckwheat) Seed Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Benzoate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract*, Euphrasia Officinalis (Eyebright) Extract*, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, *Certified as Organically Grown
Suitable for Vegans
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.