- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
We've got the perfect gift for every kind of dad this Father's Day.Father's Day
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Skinless Cooked Chicken Breast Fillets Waitrose 200g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 7.5)*
Price per 100g: £2.38
Cooked Chicken 2 Skinless Breast Fillets
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Consume within one day of opening. Do not exceed use by date. Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
May be consumed either as sold or heated.
Oven: To serve hot: Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place on a baking tray, cover with foil and heat in the centre of the oven until piping hot. Electric 180ºC 25 mins, Fan 160ºC 25 mins, Gas gas 4 25 mins.
Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook. Remove all packaging. Place on a microwaveable plate. Cover with microwaveable cling film and pierce. Check food is piping hot. If not, reheat for a further brief period. Allow to stand for one minute before serving. Microwave on full power B/650W 3 1/2 mins, D/750W 3 mins, E/850W 2 1/2 mins. To serve cold: Remove from refrigerator 20 minutes before serving.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Waitrose Limited Bracknell
Filleting removes all major bones; small bones may remain.
Packed in protective atmosphere..
- Contains: Wheat
- May Contain: Gluten
Chicken, salt, stabiliser pentasodium triphosphate, sugar, wheat dextrose.
Prepared from 118g of raw chicken per 100g finished product. Moisture is lost during cooking. Warning: Filleting removes all major bones; small bones may remain
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0g|
|of which saturates||0.5g|
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
Variation For a healthier option, use Greek-style yogurt instead of cream.
These golden, savoury nuggets, crunchy outside and meltingly soft inside, are a popular Spanish first course.
This is my take on the Mexican favourite: quesadillas. I have added slices of liver-cleansing beetroot with some goat’s cheese and mint. For carnivores I would also add some chicken breast. These are great made for a light lunch or a snack for the children when they return from school. You can also pretty much use anything in the fridge, be it cheddar, ham, onion, tomatoes, etc. To be extra healthy stick to the wholemeal tortillas. By Sophie Michell
Tom Aikens, Chef and Patron of Tom Aikens and Tom's Kitchen restaurants: "Tenderstem is a great new vegetable to work with and a really convenient ingredient for home cooks. This quick and easy recipe will inspire you to give it a go."
View all recipes containing Skinless Cooked Chicken Breast Fillets Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.