Smash Instant Mashed Potato 176g
Instant Mash Potato
We've selected and graded the finest quality potatoes to make our Smash instant mash potato.
Every potato is peeled and steam cooked to keep its natural flavour. We then dry them to make convenient, light and fluffy 'Smash' potato flakes. We haven't added any artificial colours or flavours and Smash is gluten free, lactose free and suitable for vegetarians.
Ideal as an accompainment to any meal or as a topping on a shepard's or fish pie, Smash is also the perfect store cupboard solution - great for any mash potato based recipe like fish cakes or hash browns.
Quick and easy to prepare, Smash is simple the best instant mash on the planet - just like home-made!
This pack contains 6 servings.
- Brands: Smash
Store in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
To make half this pack:
Put 88g of Smash into a bowl, add 425ml (approx. 3/4 pint) of boiling water and mix with a fork.
Add more flake or water for desired texture.
To make one portion:
Measured Method - take 30g of Smash, add 150ml (approx 1/4 pint) of boiling water, mix with a fork.
Add more flake or water for desired texture
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
HL Foods Ltd.,
Contents may settle in transit.
Not suitable for infants under 12 months
Potato (98%), Salt, Emulsifier: Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Stabiliser: Disodium Diphosphate, Antioxidants: Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Metabisulphite, Natural Flavouring
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per 180g serving|
|of which sugars||0.8g||0.2g|
|of which saturates||0.4g||0.2g|
This nutty pastry works brilliantly with the creamy cheese and potato filling and makes a delicate starter or main course.
1 hr 10 mins
This dish is one of 32 finalists from our world recipe challenge, so tuck in! Love this recipe? Tell your friends. The dish viewed by the most people wins a Virgin Experience Day worth £200.
1 hr 20 mins
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 14-Sep-2014 at 03:33. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.