Smoked Drycure Gammon Waitrose Typically: 1.6kg
3 days guaranteed (avg. 10)*
Price per kg: £10.99
Min. weight: 1.2kg
Max. weight: 2kg
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Outdoor bred dry cured smoked gammon
Specially selected cuts of outdoor bred English pork, cured by rubbing salt into the meat by hand and then leaving to mature slowly, and finally beech smoked for a delicious sweet and smoky flavour.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Suitable for home freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and use within one month.
Prepare & Use
Electric (180ºC): 65 mins + 30 mins per kg
Fan (160ºC): 65 mins + 30 mins per kg
Gas (gas 4): 65 mins + 30 mins per kg
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place in a roasting tray and cover loosely with foil. Remove foil for last 30 minutes of cooking time. Cook thoroughly until the juices run clear. Leave to rest for 10 minutes before car ving. Cool leftovers to room temperature, refrigerate within two hours, consume within two days.
55 minutes + 30 mins per kg
To boil. Remove all packaging. Place gammon in a large pan of water. Bring to the boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer. Leave to rest for 10 minutes before carving. Cool leftovers to room temperature, refrigerate within two hours, consume within two days
Country of Origin
Heat sealed & Net.
Pork Leg (96%), Salt, Nitrate and Sodium Nitrite, Antioxidant Sodium Ascorbate.
This honeyed ham is just as good straight from the oven, carved into thin slices and drizzled with honeyed cider gravy; or as leftovers, with pickles, salad and crusty bread.
2 hrs 45 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.