- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
We've got the perfect gift for every kind of dad this Father's Day.Father's Day
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Smoked Salmon Hot Scottish Fillets Waitrose
6 days guaranteed *
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Waitrose Scottish Hot Smoked Salmon Fillets
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Any remaining salmon should be well wrapped and returned to refrigerator. Use within 2 days of opening
Prepare & Use
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place salmon on baking tray in centre of oven.
Microwave oven. Microwave ovens vary. Refer to handbook. Remove all packaging. Place on a microwaveable plate. Cover with film. Allow to stand for 1 minute before serving.
Do not reheat once cooled.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Skin has been retained to maintain a succulent produce texture.
Although every care is taken to remove all bones, some small bones may remain.
Salmon (Salmo salar) (97%), salt
This hot smoked trout salad is fresh, light and full of flavour. Use whatever salad leaves take your fancy - little gem, cos, lollo rosso, baby spinach, watercress, dandelion and beetroot leaves or whatever else you have handy! If you can't find hot smoked trout then simply substitute hot smoked salmon, mackerel, or cold cooked salmon instead. Try this recipe with raspberry or cider vinegar if you can't find apple vinegar with lingonberries.
Tartare sauce has loads of flavour and makes our white sauce extra creamy.
Try this tasty dish with other smoked fish like mackerel and trout.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.