Soft Apricots Waitrose Love Life 250g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: 84p
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, refrigerate below 5ºC and consume within 7 days.
Prepare & Use
Try a cream cheese and sandwich
For a delicious sandwich filling, fold chopped apricots into cream cheese or goat's cheese with mixed salad leaves.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
These apricots have been carefully pitted but the process involved does not guarantee that they will be completely free from stones and fragments..
- Contains: Sulphites
Dried apricots (87%), water, preservative potassium sorbate, sulphur dioxide.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||31g|
|of which saturates||0.2g|
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
Variation Use the dried fruit of your choice, such as golden raisins, cranberries, or delicious sweet cherries. Cook's Notes Don't use dried fruit that's past its best, as it won't soak up the alcohol.
The dried fruit and warm spices in this dish are the unmistakable flavours of the Middle East. Good with couscous.
Dried apricots and orange juice, along with cumin, coriander, ginger, and thyme, give this the distinct flavour and aroma of Moroccan cuisine.
1 hr 40 mins
These rolls are synonymous with British summer picnics and garden parties.
View all recipes containing Soft Apricots Waitrose Love Life
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.