- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Soft White Breadcrumbs Waitrose 200g
over 1 week *
Price per 100g: 59.5p
Soft White Breadcrumbs.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Once opened consume within one day.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Use to make bread sauce and stuffings. These soft breadcrumbs are also ideal used to coat fish, chicken or pork and make a great gratin topping.
Country of Origin
Republic of Ireland.
- May Contain Nut, Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Free From Egg, Free From Fish, Free From Lactose, May Contain Sesame, Free From Peanut, Free From Celery, Free From Mustard, Free From Soya, Free From Shellfish, Free From Milk, Free From Sulphites, Free From Phenylalanine, Free From Oats, Contains Yeast
Wheat Flour, Water, Salt, Yeast, Flour Treatment Agent Ascorbic Acid.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||3.9g|
|of which saturates||0.4g|
A popular snack dish which is great with chunky chips or pickles and potato crisps.
A light and extremely healthy meal that can be prepared in under half an hour, saving on time but not taste or goodness!
Freshly cooked, these are tastier than shop-bought.
Crisp fishcakes make a tasty starter, and are a good way to use up leftover mashed potato.
The last Sunday before advent is known as Stir-up Sunday because it's the day to get cracking on the Christmas pudding. Why not give our traditional recipe a try this November?
6 hrs 30 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.