- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - Southern Comfort 70cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Save £1, was £22 - Save £1 when you order by 22/5/2013. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Southern Comfort is a unique fusion of whiskey, fruit and spice flavours.
Created in New Orleans in 1874 by bartender M.W. Heron as a smoother, easy to drink alternative to the harsh tasting whiskies of the day. Enjoyed long or short, SoCo's unrivalled flavour profile makes it highly mixable and an excellent ingredient for cocktails.
35% Alcohol Volume
- Drinks / Spirits & Liqueurs / Speciality Spirits
- Drinks / Spirits & Liqueurs / Liqueurs
- Off Licence / Spirits & Liqueurs / Speciality Spirits
- Off Licence / Spirits & Liqueurs / Liqueurs
Prepare & Use
SoCo, Lime and Lemonade:
Fill a tall glass with ice. Add 35ml SoCo, a dash of lime cordial and top with lemonade. Garnish with a wedge of lime.
SoCo & Lime:
Mix 20ml SoCo and 5ml lime cordial. Shake over ice and strain into a shot glass.
Country of Origin
Brown-Forman Beverages Europe Ltd,
Regent Arcade House,
19-25 Argyll Street,
Glass bottle recyclable.
This deliciousy crisp cocktail was created way back in 1939 to promote the legendary film 'Gone with the Wind.' Contains 1.75 units of alcohol per serve.
A truly southern twist on this classic cocktail. The spicy flavours of Southern Comfort compliment the lime and ginger to create a refreshing drink. Contains 1.75 units of alcohol per serve.
With a squeeze of lime & topped with lemonade, this simple drink, gives you the perfect refreshing drink to enjoy this summer. Contains 1.25 units of alcohol per serve.
Crisp and thirst quenching; Southern Comfort mixed with crisp apple and cranberry juices. Recipe published with permission from Bacardi Brown-Forman Brands. Contians 1.75 units of alcohol per serve.
With a hint of cinnamon and zesty lemon, it’s the perfect winter warmer to share with friends and family. Recipe published with kind permission of Bacardi Brown-Forman Brands.
View all recipes containing Southern Comfort
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.