Southern Comfort 70cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Southern Comfort is a unique fusion of whiskey, fruit and spice flavours.
Created in New Orleans in 1874 by bartender M.W. Heron as a smoother, easy to drink alternative to the harsh tasting whiskies of the day. Enjoyed long or short, SoCo's unrivalled flavour profile makes it highly mixable and an excellent ingredient for cocktails.
35% Alcohol Volume
- Drinks / Spirits & Liqueurs / Speciality Spirits
- Drinks / Spirits & Liqueurs / Liqueurs
- Off Licence / Spirits & Liqueurs / Speciality Spirits
- Off Licence / Spirits & Liqueurs / Liqueurs
- Brands: Southern Comfort
Prepare & Use
SoCo, Lime and Lemonade:
Fill a tall glass with ice. Add 35ml SoCo, a dash of lime cordial and top with lemonade. Garnish with a wedge of lime.
SoCo & Lime:
Mix 20ml SoCo and 5ml lime cordial. Shake over ice and strain into a shot glass.
Country of Origin
Southern Comfort Company, Ireland.
Glass bottle recyclable.
35% Vol. 24.5 UK Units UK Government recommends adults do not regularly exceed Men: 3-4 units a day Women: 2-3 units a day Enjoy Responsibly. www.drinkaware.co.uk.
A delicious explosion of fruits, melded with warm spicy ginger. To make a pitcher: 200ml Southern Comfort Top with 400ml of apple juice and 400ml ginger beer Fill pitcher ¾ full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with lemon wedges.
A tangy drink, packed with fruit flavours and a nutty finish. To make a pitcher: 60ml Southern Comfort 60ml Amaretto 60ml Bacardi Rum Top with 380ml orange Juice and 380ml pineapple juice Fill pitcher ¾ full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with orange wedges.
A refreshing blend of fruit and spice To make a pitcher: 150ml Southern Comfort 50ml Martini Rosso Top with 800ml lemonade Fill pitcher ¾ full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with lemon wedges.
A light tangy explosion of flavours - perfect for those hot summer days. To make a pitcher: 200ml Southern Comfort 400ml apple and 400ml cranberry juice Fill pitcher ¾ full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with 4 lime wedges.
This deliciousy crisp cocktail was created way back in 1939 to promote the legendary film 'Gone with the Wind.' Contains 1.75 units of alcohol per serve.
View all recipes containing Southern Comfort
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 11-Mar-2014 at 03:59. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.