Speciality Strawberries Waitrose 400g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 3)*
Price per 100g: 98.8p
Bring to room temperature before eating for an improved flavour.
Preparation and Usage
Wash before use.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary due to seasonality.
Country of origin may vary between Belgium, Egypt, Holland, Israel, Jordan, Morocco, Spain, UK.
Plastic Tray & Film
Elderflower is one of the real flavours of a British summer. Martin Wishart serves this elderflower jelly with sweet summer berries and a refreshing strawberry sorbet.
Summer is a tricky time for chocolate as the humidity and heat shorten its shelf life dramatically. At this time of year, I always look for truly special and seasonal ingredients. Fraises du bois or French wild strawberries are a real treat, and we are lucky that Scottish wild strawberries are becoming more widely availablle; otherwise regular strawberries will do.
3 hrs 20 mins
Both your body and your taste buds will thank you for this super yummy super drink.
Pour Ambrosia Custard into a bowl, either hot or cold, and dip into it with anything you like – from fresh fruit to doughnuts – to make a custard fondue.
For a fabulous Christmas trifle layer some sponge fingers with raspberry jam and fresh raspberries, sprinkle over some sherry and then add a Hartley’s Raspberry Jelly, custard and cream. Top it all off with some fresh raspberries and toasted almonds for a truly special Christmas dessert.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.