Sponge Fingers Waitrose 175g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: 45.7p
Crisp sponge fingers topped with sugar
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, store in an airtight container
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Film flow wrap
Corrugated paper tray, film flow wrap recyclable
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Egg
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Sugar, Wheat Flour, Pasteurised Whole Egg, Flavouring
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||51.4g|
|of which saturates||1.1g|
For lovers of all things British, vintage and sprinkled with sherry, see below for the most convenient trifle recipe ever. Remember that you can use any canned fruit; try raspberries, peaches or cherries. Don’t forget to let the jelly set properly, or else you will have a very sloppy (but still tasty) trifle on your hands.
This simple and delicious trifle is the perfect thing to round off a meal.
Heston’s gorgeous dessert combines black cherries and velvety dark chocolate for a special treat this Mother's Day. This dish is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
For a fabulous Christmas trifle layer some sponge fingers with raspberry jam and fresh raspberries, sprinkle over some sherry and then add a Hartley’s Raspberry Jelly, custard and cream. Top it all off with some fresh raspberries and toasted almonds for a truly special Christmas dessert.
An Italian dessert prepared by a British chef, this sumptuous coffee flavoured pudding will never fail to please.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.