Sponge Fingers Waitrose 175g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: 43p
Waitrose Sponge Fingers 175g
Crisp sponge fingers topped with sugar
- Christmas / Bakery & Baking / Home Baking
- Food Cupboard / Home Baking Ingredients / Pastry, Bases & Meringues / Pastry Bases & Trifle Sponges / Trifle Sponges
- Food Cupboard / Home Baking Ingredients / Christmas / Home Baking
- Food Cupboard / Rice Pudding & Easy Desserts / Bases & Meringues / Bases
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, store in an airtight container
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Film flow wrap.
Corrugated paper tray, film flow wrap recyclable.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Egg
Sugar, Wheat Flour, Pasteurised Whole Egg, Flavouring
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||51.4g|
|of which saturates||1.1g|
Made with raspberries here, this versatile dessert works well with other fruits. Try strawberries, blueberries, or even canned peaches.
For lovers of all things British, vintage and sprinkled with sherry, see below for the most convenient trifle recipe ever. Remember that you can use any canned fruit; try raspberries, peaches or cherries. Don’t forget to let the jelly set properly, or else you will have a very sloppy (but still tasty) trifle on your hands.
This Italian pudding was invented by mistake in the 17th century when wine was poured into egg custard.
This simple and delicious trifle is the perfect thing to round off a meal.
One of Italy’s favourite desserts, this luscious pudding gets its name, which means “pick-me-up”, from the espresso coffee.
View all recipes containing Sponge Fingers Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.