- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Spring Greens essential Waitrose 500g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
Essential Waitrose Spring Greens.
Grown with care for the enviroment by farmers who share are values & commitment to:
Sustainable farming methods
Protecting & enhancing the countryside for wildlife & biodiversity.
Only using pesticides & fertilisers when absolutely necessary.
Linking the enviroment & farming.
- Fresh / Vegetables / Cabbage, Spinach & Greens / Cabbage / Green
- Fresh / Vegetables / Cabbage, Spinach & Greens / Spring Greens
- New Season Fruit & Veg
Refrigerate after purchase.
Prepare & Use
Remove all packaging. Discard outer leaves, shred & wash thoroughly before cooking. Place in a pan of boiling water, cover & bring back to the boil. Reduce heat & simmer until tender for approx 4-5 minutes.
Place greens in a steamer & steam for 10-12 minutes until tender
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Wash before use. Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies & small children.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||2.7g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
Leftovers will never seem the same once you've tried this. The warm, sweet flavours of the bacon combined with the fresh sharpness of the spring greens really get the taste buds going. This is also a great recipe for using up any leftover cooked vegetables. Just heat through the cooked vegetables for a few minutesin the microwave, roughly chop/mash together and use in the recipe after stage 1.
Crackling has to be one of the best things known to man. This recipe takes a cheaper cut of pork and cooking for plenty of time so it becomes moist and succulent on the inside and creates the perfect crackling on top! Served with vegetables and an apple mash, this is one dish you won't want to miss. For more great SORTED recipes just visit www.sortedfood.com.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.