- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
St. Ivel Cultured Buttermilk 284ml
6 days guaranteed (avg. 11)*
Low Fat Cultured Buttermilk
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Prepare & Use
Suitable for use in scones, soda bread; also makes a refreshing drink when blended with fruit juice
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Dairy Crest Limited,
Plastic pot and clear lid recyclable.
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical values||per 100g|
Moist, mouthwatering and fruity, this wonderful cake is a must-bake treat for a rainy afternoon.
1 hr 10 mins
This is another of those simple, quick, yeast-free breads that can be put together in next to no time. It’s not bread at all really, more a sort of savoury cake, and I absolutely love it. The plain version is delicious with bacon for breakfast, or as an accompaniment to hearty, beany stews or soups. However, if you add a few extra tasty ingredients (see suggestions below), it becomes almost a meal in itself and you don’t need much with it except maybe some scrambled eggs or salad.
A traditional yeast-free bread. In baking, buttermilk produces a lighter texture than plain milk.
These delicious muffins will definitely fill a hole. Packed with brand and chunks of Pink Lady apple, it's like an apple crumble in a cake.
A classic summer-fruit pudding.
View all recipes containing St. Ivel Cultured Buttermilk
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Jun-2013 at 00:44. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.