Starbucks Discoveries Caramel Macchiato 220ml
Qandi™ Latte Caramel Flavour
Island of Caramel's Origin.
Milk drink with Starbucks® Fairtrade certified arabica coffee and caramel flavour, ultra heat treated.
Made with Starbucks® Fairtrade certified Espresso Roast just like the beverages in our stores. Qandi™ Latte combines espresso and milk with buttery-sweet caramel flavour.
Long ago, Arab candymakers on the Greek island they called "Qandi," meaning "crystallised sugar," introduced caramel to the world. In their honour we blended the sweet flavour of caramel with our signature Fairtrade certified Espresso Roast.
The Fairtrade Certification Mark is your independent guarantee that the Starbucks® arabica coffee and sugar in this product have been certified in accordance with international Fairtrade Standards.
High caffeine content (47mg/100ml)
Prepare & Use
Country of Origin
Arla Foods Amba,
Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
1.8% Fat Milk (75%), Starbucks® Arabica Coffee (20%), Sugar (5%), Flavouring, Acidity Regulator (Potassium Carbonate), Stabilisers (Carrageenan, Guar Gum), Emulsifiers (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids of Vegetable Origin), Arabica Coffee and Sugar comply with Fairtrade Standards, total 25%
Contains Caffeine and Milk
|Typical Values||per 100ml|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Sep-2014 at 04:17. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.