£20 OFF your first shop

Welcome to Ocado, the online supermarket

  1. Register – it only takes 30 seconds
  2. Book a delivery slot and start shopping
  3. Add your voucher code as you check out

Order by: 31/10/2014   Minimum spend: £80   Terms apply

Voucher code:

VOU3351350

Register now ►
Close

Offer - Steve's Leaves Baby Watercress & Little Leaves 60g

3.4 out of 5 (7)

5 out of 7 customers would recommend this product to a friend.

Save 1/3, was £1.40

 - Save 1/3 when you order by 9/9/2014. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.

life 3 days guaranteed (avg. 4.5)*

£1.40
93p

Price per 100g: £1.55

Add

Product Description

An entirely glorious mix of baby watercress & little leaves

A Bit About Us...
We're a bunch of farmers who grow delicious baby leaves. When we're not out in the field tending to our crop, we're dreaming up new varieties. Once of our favourites is this Baby Watercress. It's just traditional watercress but we cut it earlier so it's less stalky and easier to get your mouth around. Here we've married it with two of our other favourite little leaves, namely Baby Chard and the rather fetching Baby Red Cos.

Folic acid is needed for healthy cells and blood, while vitamin A is important for healthy vision and skin. Vitamin C is important for healthy skin, bones and gums. All three help keep the immune system healthy.
Get the best from our leaves by enjoying them as part of a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.

Product Information

Categories


Storage

Keep Refrigerated

Prepare & Use

Flip Me It's Delicious...
In a salad with hot smoked salmon, boiled eggs and avocado, a mustardy dressing, and a good sprinkle of chives.

Manufacturer

Steve's Leaves,
Lower Link Farm,
St Mary Bourne,
Hampshire,
SP11 6DB.

Package Type

Heat Sealed.

Nutrition

Ingredients

Baby Watercress 40%, Little Leaves 60%, (Baby Red Cos and Baby Chard)


Reviews

Customer Reviews

3.4 out of 5

7 customers reviewed this product Average rating 3.4

5 out of 7 customers would recommend this product to a friend.

Rating: 4 star out of 5

Nice dainty leaves

This is not the product to go for if you're making a big salad but it's great as a garnish. The leaves are small and delicate but still have their individual flavours. Not sure I would pay full price as you don't get many in a bag but okay when on offer.

Rating: 4 star out of 5

Good mix

Nice combination of leaves. Watercress gives it a bit of bite.

Rating: 1 star out of 5

2 of 3 found this review helpful.

Tastes horrible!

Maybe its just me, but the salad is incredibly spicy tasting and leaves a soapy flavor in my mouth that is rather nauseating.

Rating: 5 star out of 5

2 of 3 found this review helpful.

Love it

Fresh, tender and a great combination.

Rating: 1 star out of 5

2 of 3 found this review helpful.

Horrid

Baby salad leaves work well sometimes, but the baby watercress in this selection is all stalk. Hope over experience - I've tried this product before and didn't rate it then either! John Hurd watercress is by far the best when in season.

Life guarantee
* Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
Disclaimer
These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.

Honey Pot